(TULSA, Okla.) — The Simrad R3016 12U/6X is an IMO type-approved radar solution for CAT 3 SOLAS vessels. Ideal for use aboard work boats, tugs and coastal fishing vessels, its 12-kilowatt X-band transceiver and 6-foot open array scanner are designed for high reliability and low maintenance. The system’s compact control console features an integrated 16-inch widescreen display, delivering a 180-millimeter PPI and intuitive keypad driven operation. Installation is simple and low-impact, with easily-routed Ethernet cabling and multiple display mounting options.
• Simple, low-impact installation
• Integrated display console requires no external processor, controls or power supply
• Widescreen display maximizes screen space available for alarms, indicators and target tracking information
• Control console is easy to learn and operate, for reduced training time and cost
• Large and responsive buttons provide reliable control in all conditions, and with wet or gloved hands
• Reduced sea clutter on screen with advanced digital processing
• Safe navigation and collision avoidance with reliable automatic target tracking
• Robust antenna and transceiver design reduces maintenance requirements
For more information, visit www.navico-commercial.com.