(HOUSTON) — Fueled by the success of the previous editions, WISDOM will present the seventh annual LNG Summit USA on Feb. 27 and Feb. 28 in Houston.
Reliability issues and a cyclical decline in capacity additions have constrained the ability of liquefied natural gas producers to respond to a demand rebound driven by the recovery from the coronavirus pandemic and the need to refill Europe’s depleted gas stocks. The summit will address the key issues by delivering insightful presentations from leading experts and stakeholders from the energy, gas and maritime industries across the United States, with a focus on the crucial role of technology in increasing production capacity to meet demand.
• Demand and supply outlook: How will the U.S. meet the increasing demand for LNG in key markets?
• LNG bunkering and transportation: What is the demand outlook for LNG bunkering?
• Financing new LNG projects in the United States: Where do the opportunities lie?
• LNG technology: How will the industry use technology to keep LNG investible and to decarbonize LNG?
• Evolving commercial partnerships: How are companies adapting their business models and aligning with partners?
• The future of hydrogen as an adversary for LNG.
• The energy transition acceleration and the drive to decarbonize methane.
• Review of upcoming regulations impacting the U.S. LNG market.
• Assessing the impacts of the growth in LNG trading on the overall business going forward.
LNG Summit USA will host an Awards Night on Feb. 27 to recognize and honor some of the most significant innovations and breakthroughs in the LNG sector.
The full agenda and further information are available here.
Established in 2013, WISDOM is a leading event and high-level business events organizer operating in the energy and maritime industries, with a focus on summits, conferences, exhibitions and face-to-face business meetings.
The closed-door events are exclusive to top-tier business experts, C-level executives and policymakers, thus providing attendees expert knowledge and premium networking possibilities.