The following is a press release from Derecktor:
To some it might just look like a big boat sitting in an even bigger … something. But to us at Derecktor Connecticut and to our customers it’s a thing of beauty. Because our just finished 4000 ton dry dock can handle just about any job.
Tugs, ferries, dinner boats, fishing boats, USCG vessels – if it floats and is up to 400 feet (122 meters) long, 82 feet (25 meters) wide and 20 feet (6 meters) deep, Derecktor Connecticut can now haul it, move it and fix it, quickly and efficiently. Of course, it also lets us build any vessel that size too. (We do have to launch what we build).
Think you have a big problem? Call us. We have a big solution.
- 4000 ton dry dock, 650 ton travel lift, 100 ton crane with 120′ boom
- Service up to 400 feet (122 meters), 85 foot beam (25 meters), 20 foot (6 meter) draft
- Full service yard, from world renowned new builds to all repairs
- Custom metal fabrication, ABS, Lloyds, DNV and USCG certified welders
- 300’X100’X75’main hall: 150′ X 70′ paint booth, both climate controlled
- Full engineering and design service
- Located within 1 hour of NYC and all major airports
- Two sister yards located in Mamaroneck, New York, and Dania, Florida