(NEW ORLEANS) — Oceaneering announced PortVision 360 with expanded vessel tracking and management capabilities at the 2015 International WorkBoat Show.
• Builds on world’s most advanced AIS-based business intelligence platform to provide new real-time analytics and reporting capabilities with add-on modules to meet specialized application needs.
• Also delivers enhanced alerting and notification capabilities that can be customized for information sharing and collaboration.
• Now easier to buy and deploy, in two editions with tiered feature sets.
Since 2007, Oceaneering’s PortVision product line has enabled more than 3,000 users worldwide to enhance efficiency, reduce cost and increase safety and security by delivering valuable information and knowledge about vessel and terminal activities. The PortVision 360 service builds on this foundation, making it even easier to answer questions about vessel movements and events anywhere in the world. Service enhancements range from more alerting options and flexibility to new playback, analytics and reporting options.
• Real-time answers to critical questions.
• Patented technology delivers critical information when it’s needed, with port- and terminal-level detail.
• Expanded reporting against a data warehouse of 100 billion vessel arrivals, departures, passings, and individual vessel movements, including detailed vessel and location snapshot reports and a vessel, point of interest or user-defined zone.
• Optional integration with satellite AIS and radar for the complete picture, even offshore and in open water.
• Full suite of tools to speed information access.
• Define powerful event-based alerts that can be delivered to the desktop or e-mail. Create customized alert criteria down to the terminal, dock and buoy level.
• Use powerful group-based notification to share fleets, vessel and terminal notes, alerts, and other information.
Enhanced PortVision 360 benefits through value-added modules:
• Dock Management System (DMS) for comprehensive marine terminal management and collaboration.
• Vessel Intelligence for gaining access to over 50 additional data attributes on 10,000 work boats and offshore support vessels (OSVs).
• Offshore Asset Protection for protecting pipelines, rigs, platforms and bridges from collisions and unauthorized encroachment.
Easier to buy and deploy:
• Available in Professional and Enterprise editions with tiered feature sets.
• Access PortVision 360 from PCs, tablets or mobile devices, with support for most modern web browsers.
See PortVision 360 at the International WorkBoat Show
PortVision will be demonstrating PortVision 360 in Booth 1047 at the International WorkBoat Show, Dec. 1-3, 2015, in the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La.
PortVision 360 is available to authorized beta program participants now, and will be widely available in January 2016. A 14-day free trial is offered to qualified maritime industry professionals. For more details, visit www.portvision.com.