(FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.) — At the opening of the 2014 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show on Thursday, leading marine power generation and climate control products manufacturer Northern Lights will announce the launch of a new website at www.northern-lights.com.
“The Northern Lights product line sets the industry standard in technology, quality and corporate response,” said Northern Lights Vice President of Sales and Marketing Colin Puckett. “Our new website reflects these standards. We have made every effort to ensure an online experience that supports the clean, comfortable solutions that Northern Lights systems provide.”
The new website is formatted for easy navigation on desktop, tablet and handheld devices with many new features, including:
• Searchable content — Northern Lights extensive products range is easy to search, view and compare. Find the power product that is right for your needs — recreational, commercial or industrial.
• Northern Lights TV — Enhanced video content, providing product service, feature and benefit information in a brief, informative presentation style.
• Northern Lights Store — Hard-to-find Northern Lights gear to outfit you and your crew with the industry leading’s brand.
• Tech support — Product literature, drawings and manuals, all available for instant download.
• Contact — Dealers, product experts, corporate officers. The new northern-lights.com provides unmatched access to the information the company’s clients require.
For more information, visit the new www.northern-lights.com.